A quality bar cart does not come together overnight. It does not come together with one trip to Target, C.Wonder, or Pier One. The best of bar carts are an eclectic mix of gadgets cultivated over time: a jigger that never got used in college, a vintage mermaid bottle opener I found at a thrift store, cocktail napkins I created for the event designer, Tara Guerard’s Life is a Party pop up shoppe… to name a few.
When you’re on a budget, super-studly bar accessories fall low on the shopping list. I’ve collected some of the best bar finds out for under $25 (most are under $10!). Trust me, you can’t beat these prices.
1. 30 Watt Straight Gin Double Old Fashioned Glass. How cute are those sayings? $7.99 each
2. Oh Joy for Target Plastic Goblets. I bought three packs of these. Perfect for parties and they are washable! 4-count for $4.00
3. Winter Soiree Taper Candles. I love adding unexpected metallics. Set of 6 for $5.24
4. Vintage Bottle Opener – featured as a top pick in Domino Magazine. $8.95
5. Drink Please Bar Bells. Oh, if I had one of these in college… Assorted colors, $7.99
6. Birch Paper Straws. So hipster and I love it. Package of 144 straws for $8.95
7. Oenophilia Vino Sport Wine Canteen. Wine we can travel with? Yes, please! (Also, I may just need this because it has Blanc on it) $19.99
8. Tortoise Glass Cocktail Shaker. The perfect neutral. $24.95
9. Neon Edge Cocktail Napkins. A classic with a trendy twist. These are a steal. Set of 4 for $6.95
10. Metrokane Rabbit 3-Piece Bar Tool Set. Not pictured: muddler and strainer. Stainless steel. $14.98
11. Jonathan Adler Coaster Set. Paper coasters can go fast, this set of 20 will last you all summer. $15.00